After launching nonstop like a mad woman for almost 3 years as of now (and these are launches I did for my clients and for my own business)….
…I discovered 7 must-know strategies that helped me going from rollercoaster-like experiences to generating decent sales from launching. Every. Single. Time.
Hopefully this will help you get better results and higher sales for your own launches.
- Ask yourself THE question of all questions launching: “Is my business ready to launch an online course?” If you skip this and try to fix a broken business strategy by launching an online course, you’re setting yourself up for failure, big time. (I actually made a video about this and the 3 indicators whether you ARE ready or NOT. You can find it on my business page).
- Calculate enough time. Not “just enough” time. Not a bit of time. Ideally you plan 90 days when you’re a “first time launcher” since you’ve got to create all your materials from scratch. You’ll need 60 days, assuming your marketing materials are ready but you haven’t been visible too much. And 30 days for repeated and experienced launchers with all their materials ready and consistent visibility on their main marketing channels.
- Plan your results. Know your numbers. Know how many spots you want to sell for how much, calculating with conservative conversation rates (like 2% for webinars and a little higher for 5-day challenges).
- Create “launch content” that is specifically geared towards the course you’re launching. You want buying your course to be the next logical step after people see your free content.
- Mix organic and paid marketing. Don’t rely on one strategy but invest the time AND the $$.
- Be super congruent with what you put out there. Recognition is key. Your visuals and language need to match throughout your entire web presence, your free content, your images on Fb, your Fb ads, your landing pages, your downloads, your webinar slides. EVERYTHING needs to be easily recognized as coming from YOU.
- It’s not over till it’s over. The money is in the follow up. You’ve done your webinar and no one bought? Roll up your sleeves and get to work. No, you’re not going to take a long nap or indulging in too much red wine. Not yet. Be active, be out there, be available until the moment the cart closes.
In case you wonder, these strategies will work for any niche and business.
I hope you got some ideas for your next launch.
I’d love to hear how you implement them so take action and let me know the results.